Open Position: Loan Officer
- Do you believe that in order to grow, you need a team and mentors?
- Do you get excited about the possibility of substantially increasing your income?
- Do you find lessons in failure and do not fear rejection? You let it fuel your success!
- Do you do the things that others aren’t willing to do?
- Do you excel at building relationships and working in a collaborative environment?
- Do you feel you have been underestimated and are ready for your chance to prove yourself?
- Do you like feedback and to be held accountable in order to reach your goals?
If you answered YES to these questions, then the winning team at Keystone is looking for you!
Keystone is looking for highly motivated candidates to expand our selective roster. The ideal candidate is someone who is coachable, resourceful, energetic and finds fulfillment in exceeding other’s expectations. You are someone who understands that you need to bet on yourself and will have success with the right support and mentors behind you. No real estate or mortgage experience is required.
As the leading financial brokerage in Central & Western PA, we are proud of the trust we have established in the community. As we build for the future, we are investing in the development of diverse, energetic and eager professionals. If you are looking for a chance to join an outstanding team, this is your chance. We simply ask that you have a passion for serving others, financial education and real estate, and you are willing to follow a formula that will push you outside your comfort zone
Loan Officer Compensation
W2 Salary + Bonuses Potential
** 1st 3-6 months are training heavy. Bonuses are based upon production once you are selling. This requires that you study and pass the National Mortgage Licensing Exam, which we can give you direction on.
100% Commission with a Draw
- Year 1- $50,000 – $75,000
- Would need to bring in X deals
- Would need to bring in X deals
- Year 2 – $75,000 – $100,000
- Year 3 – $100,000 – $150,000
Making the decision to go fully commission based means you are betting on yourself and your ability to connect, sell and be coached by the best.
We know how scary it can be to take a leap of faith, but we also know how deflating it is when you have no way to grow or prove what you are made of.
The Mortgage Industry creates this environment and opportunity
The Mortgage Industry and Careers are not ones that anyone learns about in college or even by looking on job sites. Most people stumble into an opportunity that ultimately changes their life. We want to tell young and eager people about this industry and opportunity.
We want to help mold and train you to be your best to find fulfillment.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your resume and cover letter to: Keystonealliancejobs@gmail.com and answer the following three questions.
- How do you rank yourself in your Drive to set and reach goals 1- 10?
If I were to ask your best friend to describe your level of intensity to set and reach deadlines, on a scale of 1 – 10, would he/she describe you as easy-going or intense and impatient?
- What are some best examples of how you have used your natural abilities in setting and reaching goals?
- Describe some of the phone calls you have made in a previous position?
- Only those candidates that submit the necessary information AND email a response to the three questions will be considered for this position.
Thank you and good luck!